Wish List –
Food Not Bombs needs your help! Food Not Bombs Las Vegas tries to scrounge up as many supplies as we can through sharing, re-using, and free-cycling, but we do occasionally need to buy additional supplies (whether to cover ordinary losses over time, or to provide quick backups in case of unexpectedly high turnouts). These are some of the items that we’d normally have to pay for out of pocket. Donated supplies would be very much appreciated and can be put to use immediately.
• Disposable food containers, having some of these on hand allow people to take back leftovers so nothing goes to waste.
• Disposable dinner plates
• Disposable bowls for soup or chili
• Paper towels
• Re-usable dinner plates or bowls, hard plastic or ceramic
• Re-usable forks, spoons, and knives
• Folding tables
• Spices! Specifically, Italian Seasonings, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Salt
• Specifically produce and high protein stuff like tofu, seitan, and canned/dried beans
• Sanitary Supplies (soap, wipes, toothbrush and toothpaste, etc.)